Canada Aviation Bibliography
This page covers:
'125 Years Of Canadian Aeronautics - An Illustrated Chronology 1840 - 1965'
by G.A. Fuller, Griffin & Molson
Published by ?, 1983 ISBN: 0 920610 02 1
* Chronological history of Canadian aviation, from balloons to jets.
'Aviation In Canada'
by Larry Milberry
Published by McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd, Canada, 1979 ISBN: 0 07 082778 8
* Comprehensive general history.
'Canada's Flying Heritage' [Order this book from USA]
by Frank H. Ellis
Published by University of Toronto Press, 1980 ISBN: 0 8020 64175
* General pictorial history.
'Voyageurs Of The Air'
by J. R. K. Main
Published by ?, 1979 ISBN: ?
* General history of aviation in Canada.
'Canada's Aviation Pioneers: 50 Years of McKee Tropy Winners'
by Alice Gibson Sutherland
Published by ?, ? ISBN: 0 07 0827 044
* Pioneer aviators in Canada remembered.
'Daring Lady Flyers: Canadian Women In The Early Years' [Order this book from USA]
by Joyce Spring
Published by Pottersfield Press, Canada, 1994 ISBN: 0 91900 184 X
* History of early female aviators.
'Wings Over Lethbridge 1911-1940'
by B. W. Gowans
Published by ?, 1987 ISBN: ?
* History of aviation in Southern Alberta.
'Power: The Pratt And Whitney Canada Story' [Order this book from USA]
by Kenneth H. Sullivan & L. Milberry
Published by Canav Books, 1989 ISBN: 0 921022 018
* Full history of the Canadian aero-engine company.
For airframe company histories, see the Aircraft Types bibliography.
'Aviation Museums And Collections Of The World 10: Canada And Latin America' [Order this book from UK]
by Bob Ogden
Published by Bob Ogden Publications, 1996 ISBN: 1 873854 10 2
* Guide to all Canadian aviation museums and private aircraft collections.
'Canada's National Aviation Museum - It's History & Collections'
by Kenneth M. Molson
Published by ?, 1989 ISBN: 0 660 120011
* Detailed history of the museum and it's exhibits.
'Canadian Vintage Aircraft'
Published by ?, 1988 ISBN: ?
* 'Wrecks & Relics' style coverage of abandoned and preserved Canadian aircraft.
'Vintage Aircraft In Canada'
Published by Canadian Aviation Historical Society, Canada, 1979 ISBN: ?
* Vintage aircraft survey.
'Mynarski's Lanc - The Story Of Two Famous Canadian Lancaster Bombers KB726 & FM213' [Order this book from USA]
by Bette Page
Published by Boston Mills, Canada, 1996 ISBN: 1 550460 064
* History of two Canadian built Lancasters - a VC winner and the preserved CWH aircraft.