Five O-1E (L-19E) acquired from the Italian Army via the USA, and delivered from 4 February 1992. Used for coastal patrol, SAR and pilot training duties. Withdrawn from service in May 2000 and sold in the USA to civilian owners.
|AS9206||0018||MM61-2972||1992||Initially serialled 9H-ACA. Sold as N619SB Jan 2001.|
|AS9207||0029||MM61-2983||1992||Initially serialled 9H-ACB. w/o 5 May 1993. Spares recovery. To Ta’Qali Museum Oct 2001|
|AS9208||0032||MM61-2986||1992||Initially serialled 9H-ACC. Sold as N320DA Jan 2001.|
|AS9209||0038||MM61-2990||1992||Initially serialled 9H-ACD. Sold as N119AJ Jan 2001.|
|AS9210||0035||MM61-12281||1992||Initially serialled 9H-ACE. Sold as N119LH Jan 2001.|
(photo: Roberto Benetti)
- World Air Power Journal No.9
- World Air Power Journal No.10 p.18
- European Air Forces Directory 2001/02 (Mach III)
- Air Pictorial April 2002
- European Air Arms 2004 (Mach III)
- European Air Forces Directory 2005/06 (Mach III)
- European Air Forces Directory 2012/13 (Mach III)
- Scramble Military Database
To be added.