|Total Still Active:||0|
|Total Now Stored:||0|
Four Vampire T.55 delivered from August 1953. Used by 1 Squadron for pilot training. Withdrawn from service in 1964. At least one aircraft (L-160) taken on charge by the Geographical Affairs Directorate for photographic survey work. Operated by the LAF on behalf of the GAD, it’s last flight was on 20 September 1974.
|L-151||24 Aug 1953|
|L-154||15484||Apr 1955||preserved Rayak 2006|
|L-159||Apr 1955||stored Rayak 1993|
|L-160||G-APFV||Nov 1957||1964 to Geographical Affairs Directorate for photo survey work, wfu 1974, stored Rayak 1993|
- De Havilland Vampire: The Complete History (Sutton, 1996)
- DH100 Vampire
- World Air Forces Directory 2009/2010 (Mach III)
To be added.
See other operators of the de Havilland Vampire