|Total Still Active:||0|
|Total Now Stored:||0|
Three PBY-5A were ordered from the USA in 1955. One crashed before delivery, so only two were finally delivered in 1955. Used by TAM until 1956 when both aircraft were transferred to Lineas Aéreas de Transporte Nacional (LATN).
|2002||1737||BuNo 48375, N4937V, FAP T-29, ZP-CBA||1955||wfu 1988, sold as N96FP in 1993|
|ZP-CBB||1608||n/a, FAP T-31||1955||crashed into the Paraguay river during a test flight on 21.8.1957|
- World Air Forces Directory 2004/2005 (Ian Carroll)
- World Air Forces Directory 2013/14 (Ian Carroll)
- Scramble Database Paraguay
- LAAHS article by Antonio Luis Sapienza
- List of Consolidated PBY Catalina operators
- Aviation Safety Network
- Gene Richardson remembers Catalina FAP 2002
To be added.
See other operators of the Consolidated PBY Catalina