|Total Still Active:||0|
|Total Now Stored:||0|
One Mi-8T was obtained on lease in May 1992. Operated by the Agrupación Aeropolicial. It was subsequently written off in an accident while in service.
|no serial||825380||n/a||May 1992||w/o on 24 Nov 1994, fuselage stored 2011|
None at present.
- World Air Forces Directory 2004/2005 (Ian Carroll)
- World Air Forces Directory 2013/14 (Ian Carroll)
- Scramble Database Paraguay
- LAAHS article – no longer available since LAAHS relaunched the website
- Small Air Force Thread #12
To be added.
See other operators of the Mil Mi-8 'Hip'