|Parent Unit:||Air Force HQ|
2 Squadron was formed in 1958 to operate the Hunter FGA.70. Three 2-seat trainers were obtained in the mid-1960s and additional single-seat Hunters were received in 1975. Several aircraft were put into store in the 1980s, but by 2007 they were fully active again.
|Hunter FGA.70||6||1958 – Present|
|Hunter FGA.70A||6||1975 – Present|
|Hunter T.66C||3||1965 – Present|
|To be added|
|Beirut IAP||1958 – 1999|
|Halate||1983 – 1990|
|Kleyate||1990 – 1999|
|Rayak||1999 – Present|
- To be added
To be added.